With any luck we’ll never find ourselves in a situation like this again, but while you have a little more time on your hands, we at The Willoughby Book Club challenge you to an art competition!
Taking inspiration from the themes of books and reading, create an artwork in any medium to be in with the chance of winning a three-month subscription for The Willoughby Book Club. Plus, your design will be immortalised on a Willoughby postcard!
Your design could feature characters from your favourite book, your favourite place to read, or maybe a quote that has inspired you! Whatever it is that springs to mind when you think about reading we want to see it bought to life.
So dig out your pens and paper and get creative!
One winner will be picked from each of the following age categories:
11 and under
Take a good picture of your artwork and send it to us in JPEG format at firstname.lastname@example.org, or post it to us at Willoughby HQ:
Unit 2A Winchester Avenue, Blaby, Leicestershire, LE8 4GZ.
We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Closing date 30th May 2020
Terms and conditions
- Closing date 30th May 2020. Entries received after this date will not be considered
- Selected entries will be shared on The Willoughby Book Club social media
- Entrants must give their name, address and contact details, plus age for those under 18.
- Entrants under the age of 18 must seek the permission of a parent or guardian
- One entry per person
- The Willoughby Book Club reserve the right of reproduction of all works for publicity purposes
- Entries posted to The Willoughby Book Club will not be returned